Winter Holiday Hidden Pictures
FUN and INTERACTIVE winter holiday hidden pictures for speech therapy (articulation practice).
I just LOVE everything about winter, and to celebrate, I have a lot of FREE materials for professionals and parents to enjoy.
Here, you will find a FREE hidden picture games using PowerPoint.
How To Use These Materials For Therapy
If you would to use these materials, you need access to PowerPoint. Otherwise, they will not work.
To use these materials:
- Click on the link below and the PowerPoint will download
- Open download
- Once open, click the "play" button. It is on the top navigation and has a "play button" on it
- Once all the pictures have been clicked, a hidden picture will appear!
- There are 6 slides and each slide has a different hidden picture
Note: These materials can be used in-person or during remote learning. If you would like to use them during teletherapy, just share your screen and start clicking away! If you would like to use these materials during in-person treatment, a second screen is very helpful!
How To Use These Materials in Therapy
You can use these materials anyway you see fit. However, I use them a few different ways depending on the level/goal of my client.
- Single Word Level - have the child name the picture
- Phrase Level - have the child pair the picture with a phrase such as "I see a ____"
- Sentence Level - have the child make up a sentence using the picture
- Conversation - have the child tell a "story" using the picture as a starting point.
- Have the child define the picture
- Have the child describe what the picture does
- Have the child tell the function of the object
- Have the child name a synonym or antonym
- Have the child describe what the picture looks like
Free Winter Holiday Hidden Pictures Download
For a hidden picture, please click the link below. After the download is finished, just open it to start playing!
Access to ALL Winter Hidden Pictures
If you would like to access all the winter hidden pictures, including:
- L Blends
- R BLENDS
- S BLENDS
then read about our membership program. For a small fee, you can access all the materials listed above and MORE.
Our membership program is:
- Cost effective!!!
- Easy to implement
- Always something new each week!
Click this link to learn about it!
Bridget is an ASHA certified, practicing speech-language pathologist. She is passionate about providing parents with information on child speech and language development as well as provide functional, easy activities to do at home! Parents have the power to make a real difference. Follow Bridget at Facebook and Pinterest for more fun!
Author of child language development eBook series