Toddler Talking 2.0
Expand Your Child's First Words!
Toddler talking is our second eBook in our child language development book series, and I wrote it for parents of children who have just started talking and need help to expand their listening and speaking skills.
Toddler Talking 2.0 will:
- Empower parents to be the catalyst of change for their child!
- Provide professionals with parent handouts & therapy ideas
- Expand children’s first words through play!
- Use only research proven, FUNCTIONAL therapy ideas
- Help children build life-changing language skills needed for social and academic development.
This one is one of my favorites! It includes many functional games for parents to “play” with their children to develop crucial language skills after those first words develop!
For only $19.99, this book is yours and you can start making a difference today!
Can I really do this?
The short answer....yes!
It may seem extremely difficult to be the one who helps their child talk more, understand directions, expand vocabulary, and develop early grammar skills.
However, YOU CAN DO IT! I PROMISE!
I know everything can feel like it is too much. Free time is almost impossible to come by, criticism from others is high, lack of sleep in the new norm, and you are SOOOO tired.
Then, there is the part of knowing what to do and what actually works.
Well, don’t worry! I went to graduate school for communication disorders and have been working for 12 years as a speech-language pathologist. I can answer all these questions!
Toddler Talking 2.0 can:
- Put parents in charge of their children’s language development
- Help a late talker continue to make progress
- Boost a toddler’s language development
- Create a language rich home where language learning happens naturally
This eBook is a continuation of Toddler Talk which encourages first words and verbal communication. You DO NOT have to read Toddler Talk first. If your child is already speaking and can repeat words but seems to still be “behind,” this is the PERFECT place to start.
Is this book right for my child?
Toddler Talking 2.0 is for children who:
- Can repeat words
- Uses 10-50 words consistently
- May or may not be putting 2 words together
- Age ranges from 2 to 3 years of age. Your child may be older than 3, and that is OKAY and NORMAL!
- Needs to work on expanding vocabulary
- Needs to work on listening skills such as following directions
- Needs to work on concepts, colors, grammar
- Who may have been a late talker and is still trying to catch up to peers
What's So Special About Toddler Talking 2.0?
Toddler Talking 2.0 is NOT a cookie cutter book or some computer program that has no chance of generalizing progress to everyday life.
Instead, Toddler Talking 2.0 is based on RESEARCH and follows the researched-based developmental speech and language milestones of children (i.e., your child doesn’t and shouldn’t be reading yet!).
In this eBook, you will learn what a 2-3 year old child should be able to do regarding expressive and receptive language development. Then, you will learn FUNCTIONAL ways to work on developing these language skills throughout the day.
- Background information on language development
- More games and activities!
- Better online navigation
- Games in handout forms for easy printing and for professionals to use as part of a home practice program
- Visual schedules to aid in vocabulary development and ease transitions
What's New in the 2.0 Version?
This eBook is divided into the following chapters:
- Introduction and review of developmental milestones
- Language screening checklist
- Vocabulary expansion techniques
- Ideas for improving listening comprehension for following directions
- Ways to encourage grammar development
- Fun games to teach early developing language concepts
- Bonus section of visual schedules and more!
Who Should Buy This Book?
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Daycare Providers
- Preschool Teachers
Here! You can download this book instantly. Click the link below. For only $19.99, it is yours, right now!
Not The Book You Are Looking For? We've Got More!
Bridget is an ASHA certified, practicing speech-language pathologist. She is passionate about providing parents with information on child speech and language development as well as provide functional, easy activities to do at home! Parents have the power to make a real difference. Follow Bridget at Facebook and Pinterest for more fun!
Author of child language development eBook series
Toddler Talking 2.0