Speech therapy winter vocabulary materials that are no-print have arrived!
I struggle, especially with teletherapy, finding thematic vocabulary materials that aren't too distracting. Most winter/holiday materials are very cute, but that doesn't always get the work done. However, I don't want my clients losing interest either.
So, I created winter vocabulary decks that vary from easy to difficult and have leveled cues built in! I also added some from animations to keep the interest going!
Read more to find out how to access the materials and how to grab some free samples.
How To Use Materials
These materials use Google Slides so they can be "no-print." To use them, you must have a Google account.
To use the vocabulary slides:
- Click the link at the end of the email
- Click present in the top right corner (this is a must!)
- Have the child name each winter vocabulary picture
- Then ask the child which one doesn't belong
- Personally, I like to ask "why" after they provide the correct answer
- Then, click the slide to check the answer and advance to the next slide
- There will be a "reward" on that slide
To use the Tier 2 Vocabulary slides
- Have the child define the picture
- If the child needs a cue, "click the slide and 2 options will appear"
- Once the child picks an answer, click again and the correct answer will be "circled"
- Click again to advance to the next slide
- The child will be challenged to use the word in a sentence
- Once the child completes the task, click again and a reward will appear.
Speech Therapy Winter Teletherapy Materials
Get your materials here!
For members, I have 5 decks up on the membership site.
- Which one doesn't belong (complete deck)
- Which one has.....?
- Convergent naming (with visuals)
- Divergent naming (no visuals)
- Tier 2 vocabulary (define and create your own sentence with varying cues built in)
For website visitors,
Access Free Materials
To receive 2 free "decks,"
- Tier 2 Vocabulary
- Which One Doesn't Belong
please fill out the form below. Once you are subscribed, you will receive the free materials and MUCH MORE!
Access ALL the Winter Decks and MORE!
If you would like to access,
- all the winter decks
- articulation teaching materials
- holiday PowerPoint games
- grammar teaching materials and games
- articulation flashcards
- story companions
- and more!
then read about our membership program.
Our membership program is:
- Cost effective, very reasonable!
- always something new each week!
Click this link to learn about it!
Bridget is an ASHA certified, practicing speech-language pathologist. She is passionate about providing parents with information on child speech and language development as well as provide functional, easy activities to do at home! Parents have the power to make a real difference. Follow Bridget at Facebook and Pinterest for more fun!
Author of child language development eBook series
Free Speech Therapy