Spring Teletherapy Materials
Drill practice doesn't have to be boring this spring!!!
Using these interactive speech therapy spring teletherapy materials using Google Slides, you can get a lot of repetitions for articulation and language while keeping your student/client motivated. It is easy and fun!
I have some free decks for you here so keep scrolling to grab them.
How To Use Materials
I created some no-print, speech (articulation) therapy materials. I am in love with no print since they
- save trees (no more printing)
- save time (my membership site holds everything I need)
- are engaging for students
- are interactive (keeps their attention)
- show how many more repetitions are needed until done (keeps them motivated to finish)
To use these materials:
- Click present in the top right corner (this is a must!)
- Have the child name the picture or
- Have the child use the word in a sentence or
- Have the child define the word
- etc.... (you can target whatever skill you need to target)
- After the child completes the task, click on the screen to go to the next slide
Speech Therapy Spring Teletherapy Materials
Now, on to the materials!
For members, I have all the articulation presentations up and running. There are 3 different game boards:
- Butterflies - help them leave their cocoons
- Flowers - pick flowers and put them in a vase
- Frogs - help the frogs find a Lilly pad
These games target the following articulation sounds:
For visiting this site and reading this page, I have free materials for you too! Click below to access the materials.
Access Free Materials
Click the link below to grab your free deck!
Don't Miss out and more free materials (8 more to be exact). Subscribe below!
Access ALL the Spring Decks and MORE!
If you would like to access 1000+ materials including:
- all the spring decks
- articulation teaching materials
- holiday PowerPoint games
- grammar teaching materials and games
- articulation flashcards
- story companions
- and more!
then read about our membership program.
Our membership program is:
- Cost effective, very reasonable!
- always something new each week!
Click this link to learn about it!
Bridget is an ASHA certified, practicing speech-language pathologist. She is passionate about providing parents with information on child speech and language development as well as provide functional, easy activities to do at home! Parents have the power to make a real difference. Follow Bridget at Facebook and Pinterest for more fun!
Author of child language development eBook series
Free Speech Therapy
Spring No-Print Materials