Speech Therapy Grammar Activities
Strong grammar skills are crucial for reading, writing, speaking, and understanding. I will show you how easy it can be to teach these skills with our speech therapy grammar activities.
Okay! This section needs a bit of work and I am working on it!
Syntax or grammar is super important so I will be devoting more time making materials just for you.
When I say grammar, I am referring to
- Sentence structure
Speech Therapy Grammar Games
Below are the speech therapy grammar games that we have so far.
Grammar Games for Toddlers
- Targets grammar through PLAY
- Toddlers learn best through play not worksheets
- Worksheets at a young age are useless...throw them out :)
- Learn how to target grammar skills through play
- Learn what grammar skills are expected by each age
- As your child acquires a certain skill, you will have materials to move on to the next skill
Preschool Talk 2.0
- By preschool, grammar skills should be almost "adult-like"
- Use worksheets and games to target grammar skills for 3-6 year olds
What's coming soon...
I am working hard on pronouns, complex sentence structure, and morphology activities.
If you don't want to miss a game, please sign up below and I promise to keep you in the loop.
Bridget is an ASHA certified, practicing speech language pathologist. She is passionate about providing parents with information on child speech and language development as well as provide functional, easy activities to do at home! Parents have the power to make a real difference. Follow Bridget at Facebook and Pinterest for more fun!
Author of child language development eBook series