Become a Speech Therapy Talk Member today!
With our membership, as a parent, you will have instant access to hundreds of pages of speech and language activities, articulation teaching guides, and tailored games that target specific speech and language goals.
As a speech therapist or professional working with children, you will have instant access to speech therapy documentation forms in Google Drive, parent handouts in English and Spanish, a full English articulation home program, and a full Spanish articulation program. The language games in the parent section can be printed and used as parent handouts. You will also have access to ALL materials provided in our store.
Brief Product Overview: Parents
- Access to hundreds of pages of materials for articulation and language
- Ability to log in from any device and start practicing
- "How to" guides for articulation therapy for ALL sounds
- Functional language games
- Complete ENGLISH and SPANISH articulation program
- Tailored activities for all developmental speech & language milestones
- Continually updated with new material
- Access to our private Speech Therapy Talk Members Facebook group. Talk with other parents, share ideas, read about the latest activities, and ask us, the experts, for information and advice!
- It only costs $5.99 per month with a one week FREE trial!
Brief Product Overview: Professionals
- Access to speech therapy documentation forms. All forms can be saved to Google Drive and tweaked to fit your needs! School forms are on the way!
- Parent handouts in English and Spanish: Development, games, bilingual language development, tips
- An easy to navigate home articulation program. All you have to do is print a homework sheet, materials that are organized by sound and level of practice, and you are done for the week!
- Core language visuals and materials (WH questions, vocabulary, story grammar)
- Visual schedules and more
- One week FREE trial!
- It only costs $5.99 per month (less than a fancy coffee)
Tell me no more, I'm in!
Click on Paypal icon below to get started. Once you input all your information, you will start your 1 week FREE trial!
After your one week free trial, you will be billed $5.99 per month. You can cancel at any time.
Once payment is processed, you will receive an email with your unique login, password, and link to get started. It is that simple! Risk FREE!
You can save your energy for all the fun speech language learning ahead of you :)
How This Program Works?
Joining is simple! After paying, you will receive your one week FREE trial. After a week, if you like it, you are a member! That's it!
Remember, you can cancel at anytime. There is little risk involved :)
You are set!
Who is this membership for?
- Home Program: Activities and information specifically designed for children working towards speech and language goals ranging from saying sounds right (articulation), learning first words, and/or later developing language skills
- Supplements: This program supplements current speech therapy programs. Parents have daily activities to implement. SLP's and Educators can print off and provide activities for parents
- Learning: SLPs and educators have instant access to language development milestones, activities to implemented in treatment/classroom and more!
- Prevention: Members to have access to easy activities targeting speech and language developmental milestones throughout the day.
- Materials: This is a new section! We have speech therapy pictures up and running. Spanish materials and data keeping documents on the way!
- Lack of Service: Members may not have access to speech services, can't afford, or didn't qualify for treatment. That is where our membership program steps in!
- Documentation: For speech therapists, documentation is annoying in time consuming. We have streamlined the process. You will be pleased :)
- Weekly Homework: As an SLP, sending home weekly homework, is crucial but time consuming. We created a functional program that cuts time in half (no looking for material to copy) and will help your students make progress!
- Spanish Materials: We have Spanish handouts and a complete Spanish articulation program to help our Spanish speaking families! We know how important it is to encourage bilingual language acquisition.
- Parent Handouts: Speech and language information condensed in easy-to-understand handouts that can be printed.
What's so special about this membership?
Price!: Speech therapy is EXPENSIVE! An evaluation can cost anywhere from $100-300. Each session can vary from $85-150 per hour. Therefore, with this membership, you can start your own practices at home and/or supplement your current speech therapy program and expedite the process.
Amount of material: Instead of buying one app or one book that targets one or two sounds, you get all the sounds possible here! Work on all language skills, not just one! We walk you through the learning and teaching phase while supplying functional games to squeeze in lots of practice.
You don't need to buy anything else (seriously)!: We provide all materials including flashcards that you can easily print, word lists to save to Google Docs, and ideas of how to practice speech and language skills throughout the day during daily activities.
New material added: When purchasing books and apps, what you buy is what you get. That's it! However, with our membership, new material is added/updated regularly. Also, we are open to feedback and can adjust pages/programs when possible. For our educators and SLPs, we are starting a materials section. We will add to it as needed!
Parent/Family Education: Activities can be implemented into treatment sessions and into the classrooms. Educational pages can be printed and provided to parents as handouts.
Why we made a membership program?
- Many of our questions and concerns emailed daily are....my child is not talking, what can I do? We are seeing SLOW progress in speech therapy. How can I speed up the process?
- To help these parents, at a fraction of the cost, we made this membership program! Parents can access it anytime from anywhere. All the activities can be built into daily routines, easy!
- Also, the membership provides activities for all ages so as your child progresses, you still have ways to help them reach the next milestone!
What's Included: Parents
English Articulation: How to Guides, Flashcards, Functional Games!
Spanish Articulation: How to Guides, Flashcards, Functional Games!
Language Sections: Information & Games - English
Baby Language Development
- How to talk to child
- Social Games
- Imitation Games
Toddler Language Development: Late Talker!
- Tips on how to encourage first words without frustration
- How to talk to child to help develop language
- Easy language games to play at home
- How to ask questions effectively
- Teach imitation skills easily at home
- And much more!
Language Development: Ages 2-3
- Easy ways to build vocabulary
- Expand single words into phrases and sentences
- Start to practice grammatical structures
- Learn how to follow directions, yeah!
- Explore and learn early developing concepts
Language Development: Ages 3-4
- Target early grammar skills
- Master colors
- Practice "who," "what," and "where" questions
- Learn narrative story structure
- Practice location and function aspects of vocabulary learning
General Language Practices
- WH Questions teaching materials and practices
- Vocabulary teaching materials and practices
- Story grammar teaching materials and practices
Think about it! If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
Click Paypal button below and start your FREE trial TODAY!
After your payment is processed (within minutes), you will receive an email with your very own login and password. Just come back and login here to get started!
Bridget is an ASHA certified, practicing speech language pathologist. She is passionate about providing parents with information on child speech and language development as well as provide functional, easy activities to do at home! Parents have the power to make a real difference. Follow Bridget at Facebook and Pinterest for more fun!
Author of child language development eBook series