Preschool Talk 2.0
Help your child's language development today!
Preschool Talk 2.0 is the third eBook in my child language development book series and I wrote it for both parents and professionals.
Preschool Talk 2.0 will:
- Empower parents to be the catalyst of change for their child!
- Provide professionals with parent handouts & therapy ideas
- Help children improve their expressive & receptive language skills
- Use only research proven, FUNCTIONAL therapy ideas
- Help children build life-changing language skills needed to follow directions, tell stories, make friends, and achieve academic success!
HONESTLY, ALL PARENTS SHOULD READ THIS BOOK!
Speech therapy can be expensive, hard to qualify for, and simply just not enough to make the progress you want to see. You can easily work on speaking and listening skills at home. With Preschool Talk 2.0, you will learn what skills are expected at this age and what you can do to help!
For only $19.99, it is all yours! For 1/4 of ONE speech therapy session, you can give your preschooler the boost he/she needs!
Can I really do this?
It may seem like an impossible task to be the one who helps a child understand directions, start using sentences to share ideas, learn early phonological awareness skills, answer questions, and expand vocabulary.
You are right! It can be overwhelming!! Where do you begin? What do you work on first? What actually works?
Well, don’t worry! I went to graduate school for communication disorders and have been working for 12 years as a speech-language pathologist. I am here to guide you. You CAN do this!
Who should Buy This Book:
Who should buy this book:
- If you simply want to foster your child’s language development and your child is 3-4 years old, this book is for you!
- If your child is 3-4 years old or older and has a speech and/or language delay, this book is PERFECT for you!
- If your child is 4 years old or older but behind with expressive and receptive language development, this book is for you!
- If you are a pediatric speech-language pathologist and are new to the field, this book is for you!
- If you are a pediatric speech-language pathologist and want activities for a functional home program, this eBook is for you!
Is Preschool Talk right for my child?
This eBook is for children who:
- Aren’t talking in full sentences
- Having trouble answering questions correctly
- Have a low vocabulary
- Are in speech therapy
- Have a speech-language delay
- Have delayed grammar skills
- Uses only 20-100 words consistently
- Is anywhere from 3-6 years old. Your child may be older than 4, and that is OKAY and NORMAL!
- Need to work on expanding vocabulary
- Need to work on telling stories
- Need to work on colors
- Who may have been a late talker and are still trying to catch up to peers
What's So Special About Preschool Talk?
Preschool Talk 2.0 will actually HELP your child. Instead of using gimmicks and tricks, Preschool Talk 2.0 is written based on RESEARCH and follows the research-based developmental speech and language milestones.
- First, you will learn what a 3-4-year-old child should be able to do regarding expressive and receptive language development.
- Then, you will learn FUNCTIONAL ways to work on developing these language skills throughout the day.
This eBook is divided into the following chapters:
- Introduction and review of developmental milestones
- Learning Colors
- Grammar Games
- WH Questions
- Simple Story Structure (SOOO Important!)
- Phonemic Awareness
- Vocabulary Learning (Crucial!)
My child is already 4. Should I buy this book?
Well, that depends.
Preschool Talk 2.0 is great for all children who are working on any of the above-mentioned language skills.
Don’t get caught up on age. Instead, look at the skills your child has and his/her areas of need.
Who Should Buy This Book?
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Daycare Providers
- Preschool Teachers
Here! You can download this book instantly. Click the link below. For only $19.99, it is yours, right now!
Not The Book You Are Looking For? We've Got More!
Bridget is an ASHA certified, practicing speech-language pathologist. She is passionate about providing parents with information on child speech and language development as well as provide functional, easy activities to do at home! Parents have the power to make a real difference. Follow Bridget at Facebook and Pinterest for more fun!
Author of child language development eBook series