W Word List
Speech Therapy Materials
If your child is having trouble saying the sound W, you have come to the right place!
If you are a speech therapist and you need some W speech therapy materials, hopefully these materials can help you!
Below you will find lots of free materials!
- First, there is a FREE worksheet (for non-members) and link (for members) to access new articulation materials.
- Second, there is a word list for quick viewing.
- Next, you can sign up for a FREE newsletter and receive ALL THE WORD LISTS in one Folder in your Google Drive.
- After that, check out a brief explanation on how to say the target sound.
- Last, there are ideas for articulation practice that do not require flashcards or word lists. This is the most functional option and appropriate for children working on generalization.
Enjoy the FREE materials!!!
W Word List
Google Drive Word List
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Google Drive. I can access my word lists from any device; laptop, desktop, or phone. I no longer have to remember which app is on which device to access all my files and materials.
Also, I can access my word lists WITHOUT the internet.
If you want a copy, fill out the form below. I put all the word lists in one folder. Once you receive your email with the materials, make a copy of the files and they are yours to use and tweak as needed.
Articulation Games for W
Take turns with your child saying the desired words. It is important to practice hearing and saying the words.
- Wagon - Say “wagon” as you put toys in a wagon
- Wheel - Say “wheel” as you spin wheels on a car
- Watch - Say “watch” as you put on and take off a watch
- Towel - Say “towel” as you dry off after a bath
- Flower -Say “flower” as you pick flowers
How To Say W
Say "w" while rounding your lips and blowing air
If you are a parent and your child has trouble saying multiple sounds and you want:
- a step-by-step guide to help your child
- ideas on how to increase vocabulary, improve grammar, follow directions, and much more
Our members site might be just what you need
If you are a professional and you want:
- Articulation Screening Tools
- Data tracking sheets
- Templates in Google Drive for easy data tracking and graphing
- Homework sheets/parent handouts on articulation therapy
- General flashcard games
- 36 flashcards for each sound: B, D, F, G, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, T, V, Z, SH, TH, CH
- 8-10 functional games for each sound
- Language based worksheets to spice things up!
- Picture description tasks
- Short story stimuli
Our membership program might be just what you need!
W Word List
Bridget is an ASHA certified, practicing speech language pathologist. She is passionate about providing parents with information on child speech and language development as well as provide functional, easy activities to do at home! Parents have the power to make a real difference. Follow Bridget at Facebook and Pinterest for more fun!
Author of child language development eBook series