Discover fun ways to encourage speech & language Development.
Your SEO optimized title
Do you want to create a fun, language enriched home? Is your child attending speech therapy? Do you have a family history of a speech disorder and want ideas on prevention? Do you want ideas on how to best talk to your child? Do you just want to jump start your child's speech and language development?
If you said "yes" to any of these questions, you are in the right place! We are glad you are here. Stay to explore, learn, & play!
For My Fellow SLPs
Who Am I?
I am a speech language pathologist, a wife, and a mom. I have been working with toddlers, adolescents, and adults for over 10 years now. Read more about my philosophy as a mom and therapist here.
You can expect to find:
- Lots of EASY ways to incorportate langauge learning into your daily life
- No quick fixes or scams. I'll save you the trouble, there aren't any! If one turns up, I'll be the first to tell you.
- Lots of typos. I try and try but for some reason, they still exist. I've come to terms with it. Life is too short!
- Research based advice. I'm quite avid to sticking to what really smart scientists tell us (including my really smart scientist of a husband)!
- Personal stories. My oldest son has a speech delay.
- Tips on bilingual language development. We are bilingual here and are having fun seeing it in action on a daily basis!
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Bridget is an ASHA certified, practicing speech language pathologist. She is passionate about providing parents with information on child speech and language development as well as provide functional, easy activities to do at home! Parents have the power to make a real difference.
Follow Bridget at Facebook and Pinterest for more fun!